How We Collect Your Personal Information
Dream Design Property collect your personal information for the following main purposes:
- to keep clients and contacts informed of current developments and the products and services we offer
- to maintain contact with clients
- to notify contacts and clients of events, products and services
- to manage and administer the products and services we offer
- to improve our websites to provide you with a personalised experience
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that may be relevant to you.
We may collect your personal information via a number of methods. These include in person at a meeting or seminar, when you register for e-newsletters, fill out a form, or correspond with us via our website, email or by telephone.
On occasion it may be necessary for us to collect your personal information from a publicly available source. We will only do so where you have consented, you would reasonably expect us to do so, or if it is necessary for us to perform a specific service.